Why Your Bakery Needs a Dedicated Delivery Partner in Singapore
20 July 2022
The bakery industry in Singapore is booming. With the increasing popularity of cakes and pastries, more and more bakeries are popping up all over the island. However, with the competition bake, it's important to stand out from the crowd.
One way to do this is by partnering with a dedicated delivery partner. A delivery partner can help you reach more customers, expand your delivery area, and improve your delivery times. In addition, a delivery partner can provide you with valuable data and insights about your customers and their delivery needs.
Here are reasons why your bakery needs a dedicated delivery partner in Singapore.
1. You will be able to have a volume discount if you have a minimum number of delivery requests a month.
2. You can open a corporate account – monthly billing.
3. You can have your own fleet of delivery agents.
4. API integration with your shop’s online order website.
5. Choose from a variety of service options, for example; 1 hour RUSH, 3 hours Express or Same day delivery.
If you're a bakery in Singapore, partnering with a delivery partner is a great way to reach more customers and grow your business.
Delivery partners can help you expand your reach to new areas, and they can also help you manage orders and deliveries more efficiently. In addition, partnering with a delivery partner can help you provide a better customer experience by ensuring that your baked products are delivered on time and in good condition.