Type Of Delivery
View list of Delivery Charges
|Size (cm/kg)||3 hours express||Specific Delivery Slot||Next Day Delivery||Same Day Delivery||2 way round trip (same day)||1 Hour Rush|
|Documents||$ 13||$ 17||$ 8||$ 10||$ 22||$ 20|
|<60 cm (H+L+W) & max 1kg||$ 13||$ 17||$ 8||$ 10||$ 22||$ 20|
|<80 cm (H+L+W) & max 5kg||$ 15||$ 19||$ 9||$ 11||$ 24||$ 22|
|<100 cm (H+L+W) & max 8kg||$ 17||$ 21||$ 11||$ 13||$ 26||$ 24|
|<120 cm (H+L+W) & max 10kg||$ 19||$ 23||$ 14||$ 16||$ 30||$ 26|
|<140cm (H+L+W) & max 15kg||$ 22||$ 26||$ 17||$ 19||$ 35||$ 29|
|<160 cm (H+L+W) & max 20kg||$ 25||$ 29||$ 20||$ 22||$ 40||$ 32|
|<200 cm (H+L+W) & max 25kg||$ 28||$ 32||$ 24||$ 26||$ 45||$ 35|
|Half Van Load (Max 50kg)||$ 33||$ 38||-||-||-||-|
|Bulky/Heavy (1.7m Van, Max 350kg)||$ 50||$ 60||-||-||-||-|
|Bulky/Heavy (2.4m Van, Max 500kg)||$ 60||$ 70||-||-||-||-|
|10Ft Lorry (Open, Max 700kg)||$ 100||$ 110||-||-||-||-|
|10Ft Lorry (Covered, Max 700kg)||$ 100||$ 110||-||-||-||-|
|10Ft Lorry (Tailgate, Max 700kg)||$ 120||$ 130||-||-||-||-|
|14ft Lorry (Tailgate, Max 900kg)||$ 180||$ 190||-||-||-||-|
|14ft Lorry (Covered, Max 900kg)||$ 160||$ 170||-||-||-||-|
Please select delivery based size or weight, whichever larger. Wrong sizing would result in surcharge and failed pick up if unable to fit into delivery vehicle.
Please note that for 'Documents' delivery, item has to be less than 500grams.
- 3-hours Express: Pickup and Delivery will be completed in 3 hours.
- 1 Hour Rush: Pickup and Delivery will be completed in 1 hour.
- *Specific Delivery Slot: For deliveries that are time sensitive and have to be delivered at a specific time or outside the Standard Operating hours of 9am - 10pm. Please note that agents may arrive 30mins before or after the specific time.
- Same Day Delivery:Pickup timeframe is at least 4 hours, and Delivery timeframe is min.5 hours. For same day deliver to office locations (before 6pm), delivery has to be booked before 12noon.
- Next Day Delivery: Pick up today and to be delivered by the next day till 10pm. It could be delivered earlier on the day of pickup. Preferred timings could be indicated for 9am - 5pm, 5pm-10pm or 9am-10pm. For guaranteed delivery timing, please choose specific slot delivery.
- 2 Way Round Trip: Pickup from Point A and then deliver to Point B, after that pickup from Point B and back to Point A on the same day.
- $2 surcharge applies for each parcel delivered or pickup within Downtown, Orchard and CBD areas.
- $10 entry fee is also required for pickup or delivery into Sentosa, Changi Airport, Changi Aviation Center and Tuas South 637, 636 postal code
- $4 surcharge applies for pickup or delivery to Tuas area, for postal codes starting with 627, 628, 629, 638, 639.
- $15 surcharge applies for pickup or delivery to Changi Airline house area.
- Agents are able to wait up to only 20mins, any additional waiting time may be charged at $0.40 per min. Due to Covid19 situation manpower restriction, agents may have to wait longer for order collection without charge.
- Senders are responsible for selecting the right size, delivery fee top up and penalties are imposed for discrepancies.
- All contents have to be packed in a single sealed package. Senders are responsible for adequate packaging protection. Bottles have to be sealed at cap and fragile items labelled as fragile.
- Cancellations made after request have been accepted and if agent is on the way to pick up are subjected to 50% cancellation fee.
- Change in delivery location or wrong address would be charged as a new delivery.
- Returning of parcel back to you is charged at $7 or 50% of the delivery size rate, whichever is higher. This is subjected to sucharges if any.
- Ewallet credits are valid for 12 months from the top up date. There is no refund of credits upon expiry
- For Corporate Accounts, there is a minimum requirement of 10 Deliveries a month. If un-met, there will be a $10 admin charge per month applied.
4 Carton/Parcels - 40% off all parcel price
Compare Our Features with different Companies