Develop Best in Class AI Route Optimization
We are seeking talents to join us in optimising our model and realising the ambition to provide same day delivery in sustainable manner for the world.
Job Description: Your job scope will include but not limited to
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Compile and write documentation of program development
- Develop models to optimise delivery routes and clustering
- Use statistical modelling and data analysis to improve daily operations
Familiar with the following technologies:
- Data base management system software — Django, mySQL
- Development environment software — Github, Amazon Web Services
- Object or component oriented development software —Python, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Data Libraries
- Application Programming Interface - Familiar with API development and documentation. Know the fundamentals of REST APIs, triggering calls and integration with 3rd party sites
Soft Skills and Knowledge
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Contact for more detail: email@example.com